Certified Positions

Classified Positions

General Documents

Contact Information

We Need Substitute Teachers!

Can you teach? Click here to get started on the application process. No teaching certificate? No problem! Contact a principal, superintendent, or the business office about getting a district endorsement for a restricted license. We love to see the members of the Knappa community working in our classrooms!

Questions about subbing in a pandemic? Give us a call: (503) 458-5993 (Ext. 301 or 302)

sub today